Standard Protocol on Scalable Transport Infrastructure
Whether you are looking to seamlessly support a large number of users, connect several offices, or provide access cloud services and the Internet quickly and reliably, Mosaic’s Ethernet service offers the exceptional performance and consistency that you need to power your organization.
Mosaic’s carrier class Ethernet is available with bandwidth from 10Mbps to 10Gbps, and with options for route protection. Ethernet operates on a standard protocol and supports almost any application, which streamlines network management. Ethernet’s various topologies can be used together to link LANs from across metro and intercity locations, including in four major European markets. Ethernet’s qualities are particularly suited for organizations with quickly growing bandwidth needs, a broad array of potential applications, and multiple on-net locations.
Ethernet Product Portfolio
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint configurations
- Multipoint-to-Multipoint configuration
- Ethernet Private Dedicated Network
- Bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- Private, dedicated and shared/switched solutions
- Deep metro fiber and extensive intercity fiber
- Over 100,000 On-Net Buildings globally
- Fiber network extension service availability
Flexibility on a Standard Protocol
- Delivered with fiber directly to your place of business or Data Center
- Add locations and scale bandwidth quickly and over the same interface
- Support multiple services from one interface – VoIP, Video and Data
- Protection and low latency options available
Networking systems will continue to be connected to telecommunications networks over ethernet interfaces. We know how to provide the best ethernet transport offerings for your business. You can contact us online or talk to a person at 800-688-3770 today!