User Features – Conference Bridge
A Conference Bridge allows two or more people to participate in a call. Within the UI, Conference Bridges are extremely easy to set-up and deploy. Pre-programmed room numbers and conference room PINs allow access to the conference via a callflow number.
Conferences are limited only by the hardware the conference is operating on.
Typical conference rooms can hold 20-50 people comfortably.
Create Conference Bridge
To set up a Conference Bridge that can be dialed via an extension or outside number, follow these steps:
- From the CloudPhone toolbar, select Main Number.
- From the Main Number tab, select on the Main Conference Number. Assign a phone number to a conference bridge by purchasing a number or adding a Spare Number. Once complete, this will be the number users will be calling for their conference bridge. Add multiple numbers if you like.
- From the CloudPhone toolbar, select Users.
- Once you’re in the Users tab, click on the specific user’s User Features.
- Once you’re in the User Features tab, click on Conference Bridge.
- Enable the Conference Bridge and set a personal conference room number. Once this is complete, users will have their own personal Conference Bridge. All users will need to do is enter 10-digit phone number and room number. Click Save Changes to complete.