lease note: You can Purchase and Assign numbers within Number Manager, but it is highly recommended that you do this within CloudPhone. We have created CloudPhone because we wanted to create a simplified user experience, whereas Number manager should be used for much more complex integrations.
Within CloudPhone, provide each user with their unique direct-dial phone and extension number. Assign a spare number within the Interface, or buy numbers and then assign the number. When a number is purchased, it will populate the Spare Numbers tab. You can also set office hours strategy, office holidays, and select the way callers reach clients.
To Purchase a Phone Number – Optional:
- Click on the “Users” tab of CloudPhone, just left of the dashboard.
- Within the “Users” dashboard, click on the “Phone Numbers” button for the specific user.
- Click on to the “Buy Numbers” button.
- To purchase a new number, decide whether you would like a local, toll-free, or a vanity number.
- Search for an available number by city or area code. You can then decide what and how many numbers to purchase.
- Add one number or multiple and then click “Buy Numbers.”
- The number will be added to the “Spare Numbers” tab, which you will need to assign a number to a user.