SD-WAN with PCI Compliance
Retailers need to protect customer data to avoid legal ramifications and loss of customer loyalty. Protecting customer data can be achieved with Mosaic SoftWave SD-WAN with PCI compliance.
Protecting Customer Data
Mosaic SoftWave SD-WAN as-a-Service is built on VMware NSX SD-WAN by Velocloud, the first and only SD-WAN to offer PCI Certification, with Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN services. Mosaic SoftWave SD-WAN provides a simple, cost-effective approach to achieving PCI Compliance. Maintaining the strict standards of a Level 1 PCI audit, customers have a secure SD-WAN network, protect customer data, employ robust access control and change management measures, and monitor network security.
PCI Compliance Simplified
All SoftWave SD-WAN components, including the SD-WAN Orchestrator, the SD-WAN Controller, the SD-WAN Edge and the SD-WAN Gateway, meet PCI requirements. In addition, retailers can use SoftWave SD-WAN’s Attestation of Compliance (AOC) to simplify and accelerate their own PCI audit process.
PCI Level 1 Certified Cloud Architecture includes:
- Secure branch locations
- PCI Verified Cloud VPN and Segmentation
- Strong vulnerability management program
- Strong access control and change management procedures
- SoftWave SD-WAN firewall and log service
- Reduce network complexity
- Cloud management including security
- Enhance in-store customer connectivity
- Guest WiFi
- Improve retail analytics
- Provide L7 visibility
- Throttle bandwidth for top talkers
- Monitor network security