Faxbox enables you to send and receive faxes via email without any additional hardware or integrations.
- From the CloudPhone toolbar, select Users.
- Once you’re in the Users tab, click on the specific user’s User Features.
- Once you’re in the User Features tab, click on Faxbox.
- Once you’re in the Faxbox tab, select a dedicated phone number for receiving fax. Your SMTP email address will be auto-generated automatically after entering a Faxbox number. Please note that this number must be a spare or unused number. Once enabled, this will become your dedicated faxbox number.
A couple of additional notes:
- The “from” email address MUST match the user’s email address that is configured in fax box. Each SMTP email address is unique to your user.
- The fax number is where you will receive fax.
- Only the attachments are sent, and therefore nothing in the body of your email will be included.
“Mosaic helped us get the best priced deal on an aggregate commit, while still keeping some flexibility in our carrier contracts, which was important to us. When we switched from static routing to using BGP, the Mosaic team was helpful at all stages of the process, and the migration went very smoothly. Mosaic has a helpful and technically proficient staff, and I have always had positive and technical communications with them. I highly recommend them.”
“Mosaic NetworX helped us navigate the murky world of data center network providers. We were able to negotiate one deal for two carriers and get a great rate in the process. When it came time to upgrade our connections for higher speeds, Mosaic was there to help us once again. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help our company accomplish its goals.”