Wireless Business Continuity
Deploying an efficient network is challenging enough if you have a single office, and the days of single locations are mostly a thing of the past in a global marketplace. Even if your team is small and works in one location, it’s unlikely that your work activity remains within the confines of your office alone. From employee remote connectivity to maintaining connectivity in the event of a primary network failure, Wireless Business Continuity solutions are about more than just cell phones and tablets.
Wireless Business Continuity and Virtual Private Networks mean increased operational complexity. How will you manage those challenges?
Mosaic NetworX provides Virtual Private Networks to connect team members who are out of office, as well as Wireless Business Continuity to make centralized connectivity simple and secure. Do you have the tools and expertise to provide this kind of connectivity to your team? Mosaic NetworX Wireless Business Continuity solutions mean:
- Connection Redundancy – Mosaic NetworX can deploy a wireless network as a secondary connection to work as a fail-safe in the instance of an interruption event in your primary connection. From scheduled maintenance to an accidental hardware failure, ISPs suffer connectivity degradation on a regular basis. Having another connection working in tandem means your business never has to worry about being offline again.
- Security – From custom data encryption to network monitoring, Mosaic NetworX provides holistic security services for remote connectivity management. Whether deploying a VPN for remote access or a Wireless Business Continuity solution to simplify connectivity in a specific location, Mosaic NetworX ensures that your data stays safe and secure at all times.
- Accessibility – Always-on connectivity is a boon for many industries, but that makes stable and speedy connections a veritable requirement. Your business can’t afford to suffer an interruption if a landline fails. Mosaic’s team of technicians uses a custom toolset to ensure that your connections aren’t compromised by performance degradation or interruptions.
- Integration – With different tools interacting with each other in different ways, you need a plan to coordinate them all in a secure fashion. Mosaic NetworX offers comprehensive integration and deployment consulting to help your organization get the most out its VPNs.
- Management – If employees are able to connect from anywhere in the world, who is managing things behind the scenes to make sure all systems and integrations are working as they should? If you have connections at lots of different locations or kiosks, how are you managing the data transfer taking place away from where you are? Mosaic NetworX managed services offers support and management for devices and transmission solutions, wherever they are, ensuring the highest uptime and availability possible without sacrificing security or compliance.
Mosaic NetworX has the experience and expertise necessary to develop and roll out mobile solutions for organizations of any size. From wireless networks to private connectivity without performance degradation, Mosaic NetworX can help your employees work efficiently and effectively from any location at any time. Whether you team is dispersed in the field or working from different offices all around the world, we have the right Wireless Business Continuity solution for you.
Click here to learn more about Mosaic NetworX mobility services.