LARKSPUR, CA–(Marketwired – February 9, 2016) – Mosaic NetworX, a full-service telecommunications and IT infrastructure service provider, today announced the launch of its new Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) service offering. Delivered as a Network-as-a Service (NaaS), the Mosaic SD-WAN solution is an intelligent network service that enables organizations to increase application performance and available bandwidth while significantly reducing network costs and complexity. Using cloud-based SD-WAN technology, Mosaic NetworX delivers a turn-key solution that simplifies branch office deployment while simultaneously improving connectivity to the data center and cloud applications. Combined with centralized orchestration, Mosaic delivers zero-touch branch deployment along with Business Policy automation for over 3000 enterprise and cloud applications.
Market projections from Gartner, a research and advisory firm, indicate that by the end of 2019, approximately 30 percent of enterprises will use SD-WAN products in all of their branches* and analysts from IDC estimate that the spend will reach $8 billion in revenue by 2018.**
“SD-WAN enables us to offer a new generation of agile networking solutions, improving both application performance and cost efficiencies for mid-market, multi-location enterprises,” said Brian Erickson, CEO of Mosaic NetworX. “Our turnkey SD-WAN solution enables companies to gain simplicity, performance, and control while reducing operating costs, and with no capex impact.”
Utilizing any combination of Internet, MPLS, and wireless networks, the Mosaic NetworX SD-WAN solution enables customers to easily realize the benefits of SD-WAN technology, including:
- Simplicity: “Zero-Touch” deployment for branch offices using remote provisioning and monitoring via Cloud-based Orchestration platform.
- Improved Performance: Application-aware, deep packet inspection enables enterprise-grade performance using public networks to provide a superior experience for unified communications, videoconferencing, and demanding cloud-applications.
- Security: Standards-based encryption provides secure connectivity over any type of transport.
- Reduced Operational Costs: Leverage both MPLS and the Internet to aggregate WAN capacity, or migrate to 100% public network creating enterprise-grade performance with commodity bandwidth and zero capex.
- Scalability: Quickly implement business policy changes, QoS, software updates, and new sites. Start with a single branch and easily scale as you grow.
“With Mosaic NetworX’s SD-WAN service, we are leveraging the success in our core networking business by taking those services and seamlessly combining them with SD-WAN technology to offer a turn-key Network-as-a-Service,” said Brian Erickson, CEO of Mosaic NetworX. “The demand for SD-WAN technology is expanding and we believe that Mosaic NetworX’s offering positions us for great success.”
Additionally, Mosaic NetworX offers professional IT consulting services to help organizations best leverage its SD-WAN service, including network design, implementation, assessment, strategy, and other key functions. Coupled with its established industry-leading portfolio of infrastructure solutions, this product launch solidifies Mosaic NetworX’s position as a trusted provider of innovative and high-performance network solutions.
*Gartner Inc., Market Guide for Software-Defined WAN, December 1, 2015
**IDC, Worldwide Software-Defined Networking Market Expected to Reach $8 Billion by 2018, August 2014
About Mosaic NetworX
Mosaic NetworX consistently delivers industry-leading strategic infrastructure services. Distinguishing itself from service providers that offer restrictive one-size-fits-all solutions, Mosaic’s experts work with clients to architect secure, agile solutions that meet each business’s individual IT infrastructure and communication needs. Mosaic NetworX functions as a single point-of-contact, offering scalable and customized voice, data, mobile messaging, cloud, and WAN solutions.