Dim Fiber from Mosaic NetworX: Creating a High-Capacity, Dedicated, Low-Cost Alternative to Dark Fiber with Similar Scalability.
You, the customer, have control over bandwidth requirements and provisioning at the touch of a finger.
Beginning at 100Gbps and up to 1Tbps. When your application demands ultra-high bandwidth between metro, regional and inter-city locations, Dim Fiber provides flexible provisioning and scalable paths creating a dedicated virtual network.
Dim Fiber Benefits:
- Eliminate the cost of acquiring, configuring, and managing your own fiber network
- Gain 24x7x365 performance monitoring and management of your unique network
- Support multiple protocols—including Ethernet, SDH, SONET, and storage protocols
Dim Fiber Service Features:
- Customer-designated routing configurations
- Capacity from 100Gbps to 1Tbps
- Customer Selects Muxing options and protocols
- Single Path and Dual Path configurations
- Supported by Primary and Backup Network Operation Centers (NOCs)
Get the network connectivity you need today by working with us. Mosaic NetworX – where the whole market is your network. Don’t just tap into part of it, extend your footprint across all of it. Let us fulfill your Dim Fiber needs. You can contact us online or talk to a person at 800-688-3770 today!
“Mosaic helped us get the best priced deal on an aggregate commit, while still keeping some flexibility in our carrier contracts, which was important to us. When we switched from static routing to using BGP, the Mosaic team was helpful at all stages of the process, and the migration went very smoothly. Mosaic has a helpful and technically proficient staff, and I have always had positive and technical communications with them. I highly recommend them.”
“Mosaic NetworX helped us navigate the murky world of data center network providers. We were able to negotiate one deal for two carriers and get a great rate in the process. When it came time to upgrade our connections for higher speeds, Mosaic was there to help us once again. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help our company accomplish its goals.”