Mosaic NetworX’s Ethernet services are available with bandwidth from 100Mbps to 10Gbps, and with options for route protection. Ethernet operates on a standard protocol and supports almost any application, which streamlines network management. Ethernet’s various topologies can be used together to link LANs from across metro and intercity locations, including four major European markets.
Ethernet’s qualities are particularly suited for organizations with quickly growing bandwidth needs, a broad array of applications, and multiple on-net locations.
Ethernet Product Portfolio
- Ethernet services
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint configurations
- Multipoint-to-Multipoint configuration
- Ethernet Private Dedicated Network
- Bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- Private, dedicated and shared/switched solutions
- Deep metro fiber and extensive intercity fiber
- 6.92 million connected buildings
- Fiber network extension service availability
Flexibility on a Standard Protocol
- Delivered with fiber directly to your place of business or data center
- Add locations and scale bandwidth quickly and over the same interface
- Support multiple services from one interface – VoIP, video and data
- Protection and low latency options available
Networking systems will continue to be connected to telecommunications networks over Ethernet interfaces. We know how to provide the best Ethernet transport offerings for your business. We offer Ethernet services for businesses looking to retrofit pre-existing network infrastructure, as well as for businesses looking to build networks from scratch.
You can contact us online or talk to a person at 800-688-3770 today!