Standard Protocol on Scalable Transport Infrastructure
Seamlessly support a large number of users, connect several offices, or provide quick and reliable access to cloud services and the Internet.
Mosaic’s Ethernet service offers the exceptional performance and consistency that you need to move your business forward.
Mosaic NetworX’s Ethernet services are available with bandwidth from 100Mbps to 10Gbps, and with options for route protection. Ethernet operates on a standard protocol and supports almost any application, which streamlines network management. Ethernet’s various topologies can be used together to link LANs from across metro and intercity locations, including four major European markets.
Ethernet’s qualities are particularly suited for organizations with quickly growing bandwidth needs, a broad array of applications, and multiple on-net locations.
Ethernet Product Portfolio
- Ethernet services
- Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint configurations
- Multipoint-to-Multipoint configuration
- Ethernet Private Dedicated Network
- Bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- Private, dedicated and shared/switched solutions
- Deep metro fiber and extensive intercity fiber
- 6.92 million connected buildings
- Fiber network extension service availability
Flexibility on a Standard Protocol
- Delivered with fiber directly to your place of business or data center
- Add locations and scale bandwidth quickly and over the same interface
- Support multiple services from one interface – VoIP, video and data
- Protection and low latency options available
Networking systems will continue to be connected to telecommunications networks over Ethernet interfaces. We know how to provide the best Ethernet transport offerings for your business. We offer Ethernet services for businesses looking to retrofit pre-existing network infrastructure, as well as for businesses looking to build networks from scratch.
You can contact us online or talk to a person at 800-688-3770 today!
“Mosaic helped us get the best priced deal on an aggregate commit, while still keeping some flexibility in our carrier contracts, which was important to us. When we switched from static routing to using BGP, the Mosaic team was helpful at all stages of the process, and the migration went very smoothly. Mosaic has a helpful and technically proficient staff, and I have always had positive and technical communications with them. I highly recommend them.”
“Mosaic NetworX helped us navigate the murky world of data center network providers. We were able to negotiate one deal for two carriers and get a great rate in the process. When it came time to upgrade our connections for higher speeds, Mosaic was there to help us once again. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help our company accomplish its goals.”