Give your business the professional image it needs to succeed with toll free numbers.
Over the years, toll free numbers have transformed into a symbol of professionalism and legitimacy. Regardless of the industry you’re in, all business need a way for customers to contact them. Using a local number may be okay when you’re getting started, but as your business grows it makes sense to have a toll free number.
Toll Free Numbers
There’s no better way to connect with your callers than with your own toll free number and virtual phone system. Adding a toll free number to your business lets your customers dial from anywhere without paying long distance. It also adds credibility to your business by conveying a nationwide reach. There are many types of toll free numbers to choose from. Mosaic NetworX’s Toll free service gives you the control to choose the number you’d like to represent your business.
800 numbers give your customers an easy way to reach your business without dialing long distance. Using an 800 number can also boost your professional image and help your customers see you as an established and reliable company. By virtue of having been around the longest, toll free numbers that start with 8-0-0 are in a premium class of their own, compared to the 888, 877, 855 and 844 prefixes.
Vanity numbers can add an element of branding into the mix and help customers easily remember your phone number. By swapping digits for letters on a phone keypad, you can create a lasting impression with your customers. Spell out words customers will easily remember and associate with your business for better results from direct response advertising.
Key Benefits & Features of Toll Free Numbers by Businesses
- Generate leads and increase customer engagement by providing your potential customers with a convenient and free way of connecting with your business.
- Make it easy for customers to remember your business number and stay in touch.
- Enhances your corporate image, strengthens your brand, and helps build credibility.
- Centralize your business. Toll free calls can be routed anywhere in the world. If your employees are spread out all over the country, you’ll still only need one contact number.
- Toll free numbers are portable so you’re not tied down. Changing phone systems or providers? No worries, you can still keep your number and all the great benefits!
- Increase marketing ROI: Easily gauge the success of you marketing efforts by using a dedicated toll free number for each of your campaigns and easily track where calls are coming from.
- Experience exceptional service–access features such as unlimited extensions, voicemail, and call forwarding. Worried about missing call when you’re traveling? You can send calls to your smartphone, another office location, or several devices all at once.
- Eliminating the hassle of remembering multiple numbers–use the same toll free number for voice and fax.
- Is there a difference between the 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 prefixes?
No. Toll free numbers are available in five formats: 1-800, 1-888, 1-877, 1-866, 1-855, and the newest, 1-844. Regardless of which prefix you chose, they all work the same and offer you the same benefits.
- How do I get a get a vanity number for my business?
Toll free vanity numbers are a great way to improve your business image and increase your return on advertising. Getting a vanity number is as simple as signing up and selecting an available number. To find the number that’s right for you, start with a word or phrase that you want your customers to associate with your business.
- What if I already have a toll-free number? Can I transfer my current number to Mosaic Networx?
Yes. You can easily and seamlessly transfer your toll-free number to your Mosaic account. We understand your existing toll free number is very important to your business. It’s on your ads, business cards, and websites. Why would you risk losing contact with your customers by changing your number? If you already have a toll free number that you’d like to keep advertising, we can help you transfer the number to your service with us.
- Can I keep my toll free number if I change providers?
Yes. You own your number, and it is fully portable. The FCC protects your right to transfer your toll free number to the company of your choice. To transfer your toll free number, your account must be active when Mosaic receives the transfer request from your new provider.
- How much does a toll free number cost?
Generally, costs can vary depending on your service provider, the plan you chose and the amount of minutes you use per month.
- Do I need any special equipment to get started?
No. Mosaic’s toll free Number Service is an equipment-free, unified communications solution. When you choose your toll free number and sign up for service, we will send you instructions on how to set up and start using your toll free number.
To find out more about our Toll Free service, you can contact us online or talk to a person at 800-688-3770 today!